Turn right on leaving the Lambeth High Street Recreational Ground. On reaching the junction with Lambeth Road, dismount and use the zebra crossing to the right to reach St Mary's Garden.
St Mary's Garden is a small public garden, laid out by Lambeth Borough Council in 1932-3. The site was formerly part of the old road which led to the earlier Lambeth Bridge of 1862, replaced in 1932 by a new bridge to the south. The outer area is grassed with shrubs, the central area paved with a pergola, seating and a water feature.