Continue along Black Lion Lane. At the end of the road, cross the A4 by the foot tunnel (to the left), emerging into a small park.
This small remnant of land, left over from the construction of the Great West Road, was landscaped in the 1960s. The sculpture, The Leaning Woman, by Karel Vogel (1959) is known locally as 'the Dancing Lady'. St Peter's Church, built in 1827 by Edward Lapidge, is on the right.