Turn left into St Peter's Square.
St Peter's Square was laid out in about 1825, and was originally a private square. In 1912, the square was threatened by building development, but was saved when the land was bought by Hammersmith Borough Council in 1915 to make a public park. The statue is The Greek Runner (1879), by Sir William Blake Richmond. The houses are a good example of 19th-century squares architecture, with paired villas in classical style arranged around a central space. The square today is maintained to a high standard by residents, in partnership with Hammersmith & Fulham Council.