Leave Queen's Club Gardens via the far right (NW) corner (beside Milton Mansions) and walk to Greyhound Road. Cross the road (towards the Colton Arms pub) and turn left, passing the very weathered memorial on the wall of Queen's Club. Look back across the road at the three other blocks of Queen's Club Gardens flats and the look-alike Peabody Trust flats, built for people much less well-off than the residents of Queen's Club Gardens.
Turn right into Field Road, opposite the Tasso Baptist Church, which dates from 1887. At the end of Field Road, enter Margravine Cemetery.
This public garden was originally Hammersmith Cemetery, founded in 1869, where there were 83,197 recorded burials. The cemetery is now closed for burials and the old graves grassed over. The monuments that remain are unsafe, so stick to the paths and do not climb on them.