London Parks & Gardens Trust
Clockwise Kensington Walk
Holy Trinity Churchyard
Return to Ennismore Street, turn right through an Ionic arch and left down a path leading to Cottage Place, past the churchyard of Holy Trinity Brompton, the seat of the Alpha Course, a charismatic evangelical branch of the Anglican faith.
Holy Trinity Churchyard was once a burial ground of St George's Hospital. The church of Holy Trinity Brompton was built in 1826-9 set back from Brompton Road with an avenue planted in 1831 leading to the church. The churchyard at the rear of church is now public gardens, where a few memorials remain The garden is predominantly grassed, with a small area of ornamental planting, and has shrubs and mature trees.