Ravenscourt Park Hospital
Leave the square by the far right (NE) corner, turning right into Hamlet Gardens. At the end turn left, go under the railway bridge and continue past the former Ravenscourt Park Hospital on the left.
Originally known as the Royal Masonic Hospital, the building was designed by Sir John Burnett, Tait & Lorne in 1931. The hospital has a fine Art Déco interior and a well-kept 1930s garden. Lawns, mature trees and shrubs, flowers, and a long central water feature with fountain, are overlooked by semi-circular, 'ocean liner' balconies.
We very much regret that the hospital has closed. The future of its garden is still uncertain.
Further information on LGT Inventory