St Mary's Garden
St Mary's Garden lies between the Garden Museum and Lambeth Road.
Adjacent to the museum, St Mary's Garden is a small public garden, laid out by Lambeth Borough Council in 1932-3. The site was formerly part of the old road which led to the earlier Lambeth Bridge of 1862, replaced in 1932 by a new bridge to the south. The outer area is grassed with shrubs, the central area paved with a pergola, seating and a water feature.
Further information on LGT Inventory