Community Kitchen Garden Cluster at Kensington Olympia
The GardenTwo community kitchen garden projects are located on disused platforms at Kensington Olympia Station and a vacant plot of land between housing. The kitchen gardens provide food growing spaces in raised beds for residents living in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Olympia kitchen garden, part of which has a small area planted for pollinators and wildlife, was made possible with support from Network Rail. A short walk away is Russell Road kitchen garden. Access to both gardens is from Russell Road, on the opposite side of the overground railway from Olympia Exhibition Centre, over the footbridge.
Lead Community Gardener: William Rallison
- Sunday 11:00–15:00
- There will be a chance to meet plot holders, volunteers and the council's community gardeners. Get advice on what vegetables and produce to plant in a small space and hear about the environmental and greening projects supported by the Royal Borough.
Nearest postcode: W14 8HU
- 9, 27
- Kensington Olympia (no service 11-12/06/22), Kensington High Street
- Cycle hire station
- Kensington Olympia Station (Map)
- Public toilets
Holland Park (Map)
Open Saturday 08:00-20:00
Open Sunday 08:00-20:00
- Some slightly uneven areas. Access between plots is narrow in places. Nearest toilets on opposite side of platform (inside station).
- Dogs on leads
- There are no toilets on site