Leinster Square Gardens was established when the surrounding white stucco houses were built, between 1856 and 1864. Three majestic plane trees dominate the garden, with the central plane planted on 26th February 1887, in Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee year. A group of residents rescued the garden from decline in the 1970s, replacing the railings - which had been removed for the war effort - and planting azaleas, rhododendrons and a collection of camellias. The garden was extensively restored in 2015, though much of the 1970s planting remains today. Famous former residents of Leinster Square include William Henry Hudson at No 11 and Sting at 28A.
Award-winning long, rectangular garden with a beautiful woodland area, wildflowers at the east end, a rose garden at the west end and a long herbaceous border. There is also a children's play area and maze.