Rutland Gate South Garden
The GardenRutland Gate South Garden dates from part of an 1860s development of brick-and-stucco houses. This shady garden has nine scheduled plane trees, interesting evergreens, variegated foliage and shrubs, as well as a newly installed decorative gazebo. Visitors to this garden are also encouraged to visit the neighbouring Ennismore Gardens.
Garden contractor: Mr Stephen Airey
- Sunday 10:00–17:00
- Enjoyment of tranquil surroundings.
- Picnics allowed.
Opposite 54 Rutland Gate
Nearest postcode: SW7 1PL
- 9, 14, 23, 52, 74, 414, 452, C1
- Knightsbridge, South Kensington
- Cycle hire station
- Montpelier Street (Map)
- Public toilets
South Kensington (Map)
Open Saturday 00:00-24:00
Open Sunday 00:00-24:00
- Level access but gravel paths and uneven surfaces.
- Dogs on leads
- Dogs on leads allowed only on paths. Toilet available only in emergency.