Cleveland Square dates from around 1855. This is a beautiful, tranquil 1.5-acre garden square with lawns, gravel paths and mature trees, surrounded by Grade II listed white stucco-fronted houses. Since replanting, with a strong horticultural focus, the space resembles a private garden rather than a park. The garden features a wide range of herbaceous perennials: clouds of Hesperis intermingle with dark purple/black poppies and early-to-late peonies mix with alliums, lupins and iris. A fragrant Styrax japonica edges woodland planting, with foxgloves, Lunaria rediviva, Epimedium and Smyrnium perfoliatum providing contrast to Rodgersias and ferns. Three lovely silver birches were planted last autumn.
Part of the Norland Estate, laid out by Robert Cantwell in 1846. Award-winning garden restoration and design with enhanced planting. Roses, central herbaceous borders and an interesting variety of trees and shrubs.