The Roehampton Club gardens were laid out when the Club was established in 1901, and remain at the heart of the Estate. The gardens retain many of their original features, despite changes within the Estate over the years. An appealing vista from the rear of the clubhouse leads through a sunken garden with ornamental pond to a yew hedge walk, and on to an attractive pavilion. There is a rockery and herbaceous walk beyond a wrought iron gateway, complete with seating bays featuring fig, roses and wisteria climbers. An adjoining croquet lawn is bordered by interesting shrubs and trees.
Georgian house, home of printer and antiquary Emery Walker, friend of William Morris. Platform overlooking the river. Conservatory with grapevine from a cutting from Hogarth's House. Flowers that feature in William and May Morris designs.