By becoming a member of London Parks & Gardens, you’ll be celebrating, cultivating and championing London’s green spaces with us. All our members receive:
- London Landscapes, our exclusive members’ magazine with news and event details
- The London Gardener, our annual journal including garden history articles*
- Regular members’ e-newsletters to keep you up to date with our work
Our Supporters (£36 a year) will receive Advance, Supporter-only discounted booking for London Open Gardens weekend (or a similar event) as well as our lectures.
Our Friends (£60 a year) will receive:
- A free ticket to London Open Gardens weekend or a similar event
- A £10 voucher to use on LPG lectures.
Become a Benefactor (£250+ a year) to deepen your philanthropic involvement and receive:
- Two free tickets to London Open Gardens weekend or a similar event
- A £20 voucher to use on our LPG lectures
- Invitations to additional special events.
Join us today and support our work to:
- Document the history of more than 2,500 landscapes made freely available on our Inventory. This major database provides the location, history and significance of gardens, squares and other open spaces, all vital to our work championing green space across London
- Cultivate knowledge and appreciation of London’s green spaces for everyone, whether they live, work, study in or are visiting London.
|Category||Direct Debit||Other methods|
Overseas members will be asked to pay an additional £10 to cover postage costs.
*The London Gardener is generously provided to all membership levels by our President Todd Longstaffe-Gowan through his fundraising efforts.
Please note: the membership categories described above are new as of 7 September 2022. Members who joined before this date will continue in their chosen category and will be invited to renew at any level when their membership is due to expire.