By becoming a member of London Parks & Gardens, you’ll be celebrating, cultivating and championing London’s green spaces with us.
All our members receive:
- London Landscapes, our exclusive members’ magazine with news and event details
- The London Gardener, our annual journal including garden history articles*
- Regular members’ e-newsletters to keep you up to date with our work
Our Supporters (from £36 a year) receive Supporter-only discounted booking for London Open Gardens weekend (or a similar event) , as well as our lectures.
Our Friends (from £60 a year) receive:
- A free ticket to London Open Gardens weekend or a similar event
- A £10 voucher to use on LPG lectures.
Become a Benefactor (from £250+ a year) to deepen your philanthropic involvement and receive:
- Two free tickets to London Open Gardens weekend or a similar event
- A £20 voucher to use on our LPG lectures
- Invitations to additional special events.
Overseas members will be asked to pay an additional £10 to cover postage costs.
You can set up your membership and support our work using any of the methods below:
- Direct Debit (to receive a discount on your annual subscription)
- PayPal, Debit or Credit card
- Cheque or cash
GDPR requires you to opt in for LPG to hold your data. By supporting us with your membership, you are agreeing to this and will receive your full package. We never sell data, we only use it for LPG purposes. If you wish to opt out of any part of your membership package, please let the office know.
Want to buy membership as a gift?
*The London Gardener is generously provided to all membership levels by our President, Todd Longstaffe-Gowan, through his fundraising efforts.